|Top ten trivia
||[Jan. 13th, 2006|05:03 pm]
- Shwaychick does not have toes.
- Shwaychick was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return.
- There is actually no danger in swimming right after you eat shwaychick, though it may feel uncomfortable.
- Astronauts get taller when they are in shwaychick.
- Shwaychick has often been found swimming miles from shore in the Indian Ocean.
- The number one cause of blindness in the United States is shwaychick.
- It takes 8 minutes for light to travel from the Sun's surface to shwaychick!
- In 1982 Time Magazine named shwaychick its 'Man of the Year'.
- Apples are covered with a thin layer of shwaychick.
- The deepest part of shwaychick is over 35,000 feet deep.